WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
For your convenience, Mercymount offers an online application process.
1. Complete the Mercymount Online Application for Enrollment.
2. Include the following documents with your application:
- Birth Certificate (all grades)
- Baptism/Sacramental Certificates, if applicable (all grades)
- Most Recent Report Card (Gr. 1-8)
- Standardized Testing Scores (Gr. 4 – 8)
- Early Elementary Screening (Child Outreach or Child Find) through your local school department (K)
Documents maybe attached an uploaded with the online application, emailed to our admissions department, or dropped off at the school.
3. Mail your $150 Application Fee for New Students:
Mercymount Country Day School
35 Wrentham Rd
Cumberland, RI 02864
Attention: Admissions Office
Checks Payable to: Mercymount
Alternatively, you may submit a paper application for Mercymount Enrollment. This printed application and documents referenced above, maybe dropped off at our school with your $150 Application Fee.
We will not process an application or reserve enrollment until your Application Fee is received by our office.