Tuition & Financial Aid
A Mercymount education is an investment in your child’s future. Being a Catholic school sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, our budget is exclusively dependent on tuition and fundraising. We aim to be financially available to those families seeking to provide a Mercy education for their children.
The FACTS Tuition Management Program is responsible for collecting all applications for financial aid and handling online tuition payment.
Financial Aid Applications are completed at FACTS Grant & Aid.
Tuition payments are completed at FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb).
Tuition for the 2023-2024 School Year
- $9,800 - Grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8
- $4,650 - Pre-School (2 Day)
- $6,300 - Pre-School (3 Day)
- $9,800 - Pre-School (5 Day)
Multiple student discount: Families with more than two children attending Mercymount will receive discounted tuition of $8300/yr for the 3rd and 4th child.
FACTS Payment Options
- Pay in full - Paid in full by July 1st for a $250 discount per family
- Semi-Annual Option - ½ paid in July 2023 and ½ paid in December 2023
- 10 Month Option - 10 monthly payments from July 2023 through April 2024
- 12 Month Option - 12 monthly payments from June 2023 through May 2024