Tuition & Financial Aid
A Mercymount education is an investment in your child’s future. Being a Catholic school sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, our budget is exclusively dependent on tuition and fundraising. We aim to be financially available to those families seeking to provide a Mercy education for their children.
The FACTS Tuition Management Program is responsible for collecting all applications for financial aid and handling online tuition payment.
Financial Aid Applications are completed at FACTS Grant & Aid.
Tuition payments are completed at FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb).
Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year
- $9,500 - Grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8
- $4,500 - Pre-School (2 Day)
- $6,100 - Pre-School (3 Day)
- $9,500 - Pre-School (5 Day)
FACTS Payment Options
- Semi-Annual Option - ½ paid in July 2020 and ½ paid in December 2020
- 10 Month Option - 10 monthly payments from July 2020 through April 2021
- 12 Month Option - 12 monthly payments from June 2020 through May 2021