Make your annual fund donation Online today!
We are now three months into Mercymount’s 75th school year, a year that has already been marked with God’s blessings. After a busy and productive summer, our staff, faculty, and students returned with great excitement and wonderful enthusiasm. As you know, Mercymount is a very special place. We know that this is in great part to so many who demonstrate a vested interest in our mission. Through time, talent and treasure, our Mercymount community is the beneficiary of remarkable generosity.
For over 74 years, Mercymount Country Day has endeavored to “recognize each child as a unique gift of a loving God” while striving to develop strong academic skills, nurture a child’s inherent creative abilities, create a sense of community, and promote social responsibility. Over this past year, due to our benefactors, we have been able to accomplish things such as:
- Salary increases for our dedicated faculty and staff
- Upgrades in security and technology
- Building and grounds improvements including a roof and a new walkway
- Financial aid to families in need
- A continued review and update of academic resources supporting our curriculum
- Community events, including a trunk or treat and a drive-in movie night
- Christian service, including ongoing contributions to the RI Food Bank, support for our veterans, and outreach to the homeless in the Providence area.
As you know, all of these undertakings are not possible using tuition dollars alone. Our Annual Fund, and your financial contribution to it, go directly to making things such as these possible. We are better today because of our supporters. With your gift this year, we may achieve our goal of being even better tomorrow. So, I am writing to ask you to join this community of generous supporters by donating to this year’s Annual Fund.
Thank you in advance for considering a tax-deductible donation to Mercymount Country Day School.
In God’s Tender Mercy,
Sr. Rayleen A. Giannotti, RSM
“We have one solid comfort amidst this tripping about, our hearts can always be in the same place, centered in God, for whom alone we go forward or stay back.” Catherine McAuley