A detailed description of our uniform code is available in our Student Handbook.
The regulation uniform must be worn at all times unless a written explanation by the parent is given to the homeroom teacher. Uniforms are purchased through the Donnelly School Apparel Company of Cranston. A listing from Donnelly’s is available through the Mercymount website.
Clothing and Accessories
- Blue or white headbands, earrings, rings, etc., that are simple and complement the girls’ school uniform may be worn.
- Make-up, body piercing, distracting hairstyles or coloring, jewelry or wrist bands (other than a watch), buttons, scarves, dangle/hoop earrings etc. are not allowed under the school dress code.
- Caps or hats are not to be worn in the school building at any time, except on designated “spirit days.” Uniform shorts may be worn prior to November 1 or after April 1.
- Middle School sweaters are optional between Nov. 1-March 31st, except for “formal uniform days” (Masses, special events, etc.)
- Mercymount selected SpiritWear can be worn with our school’s PE uniform only, and may not be worn on “formal uniform days” (Masses, special events, etc.).
- Middle School students are also required to wear the gym pants/shorts and jacket on their assigned Mercy Ministry day. All shirts are to be tucked in and belts required with pants or dress shorts.
- Girls’ jumpers, skirts and shorts may be no shorter than 3” above the knee.
Uniforms are purchased through the Donnelly School Apparel Company of Cranston. Donated used uniforms are available on a first come first serve basis in the uniform room at the school.
Approved Swag - School Approved Spirit wear is show below.